Purva Northern Wavesis a horde of 2BHK – 3BHK Flats to choose from ranging into 1232 - 1836 Sq Ft per Flat. With Amenities to stir the envy quotient amongst its competitors Puravankara bring out the best that you deserve. Secured with world class security Staff and Modernized equipments, Purva Northern Wavesis the first choice for those who prioritize security more than any other amenities.
Love for height and love for success are a few things only a few people have. Northern Waves at Purva Palm Beach by Puravankara, one of the leading builders and developers in South India, are the most premium dwellings on the top few floors of Purva Palm Beach. These apartments start from 10th floor onwards and give you a feel of living in the clouds.
The Purva Palm Beach apartments on Hennur Road are built along the lines of a tropical beach resort and spread over 19.37 acres. These new apartments for sale in Bangalore consist of a lagoon which promises to replicate the sight and sound of a beach in Bangalore.
It comprises of a Koi pond, Snorkeling zone, a well-equipped gym, steam & sauna, a club theatre and many more to add the list. When you wish to buy 2/3 BHK flats, apartments in Bangalore, you would find Puravankara to be at the top of the list. These apartments located in north Bangalore is in a proximity to Manyata tech park, KIADB park, IT investment region and Devanahalli business park which makes it a good property investment in Bangalore.
You have no better place to celebrate you high-life than the Northern Waves at Purva Palm Beach, where you get to enjoy best of both worlds
Aptly located on Hennur main Road with easy accessibility to IT Zones such as Manyata Tech Park and many more upcoming IT Projects, Also its easier access to the Bangalore International Airport BIAL is an added advantage to its location. Purva Northern Waveswe believe is going to be one of the most sought after apartments for majority of the IT crowd.
WHY INVEST IN HENNUR?
A thriving economic centre:
- Manyata Tech Park – A bee-hive of about 100,000 IT & ITES professionals
- Mega project announcements such as the KIADB Park, IT Investment Region and Devanahalli Business Park
- Approx. 2 Million sq ft of office space is likely to be developed between Hebbal, Bellary Road, Thanisandra and Hennur Road
Infrastructure investment to drive growth in Hennur:
- Proposed widening of Hennur Road from 80 feet to 120 feet
- Investments worth Rs. 292 crores earmarked for the improvement of ORR that connects Hennur to the far South, East and West of the city
- Proposed 33 kms High Speed Rail Link will connect city centre and International Airport around 2016. It is proposed to have two stops, one at Hebbal & the other at Yelahanka which are close to Hennur Road.
- Hennur lies in close proximity to the 31 km mono rail link from JP Nagar to North Bangalore.
- The 116 km proposed Peripheral Ring Road shall ease the connectivity between Hennur Road, Bellary Road & Old Madras road amongst others
- 72 kms Metro Rail Phase 2 – A Parallel Line is planned to the North South Corridor, running between Nagawara (Short distance from our Northern-Waves at Purva Palm Beach) to Gottigere in the South. On completion of this, commute time between Hennur Road to the Southernmost part of the city could come down to a mere 20-30 mins
- As per the Comprehensive Development Plan, the Pipeline Road on which Purva Palm Beach is located shall cut through Hennur Road, Thanisandara Road and Bellary Road on one side and shall connect to Old Madras Road on the other
Quick facts about Purva Palm Beach :
- Development Location: Off. Hennur Road, Bangalore
- Project Development Type: Residential Apartments
- Total Number of Blocks: 6
- Total Number of Floors: G + 19
- Total Number of Units: 468
About the Builder:
Since its inception in 1975, Puravankara has believed that there is only one mantra for success: Quality. This credo combined with uncompromising values, customer-centricity, robust engineering, and transparency in business operations, has placed it among the ‘most preferred’ real estate brands in both residential and commercial segments.
The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 48 residential projects and 2 commercial projects spanning 23.54 million square feet (PPL’s economic interest –20.93 msft). Currently, it has 24.87 million square feet / 17,895 units (PPL’s economic interest – 22.03 msft/ 16,188 units) of projects under development, with an additional 22.73 million square feet(PPL’s economic interest – 18.98msft) in projected development. An ISO 9001 certification by DNV in 1998 and a DA2+ rating by CRISIL are testament to Puravankara’s reputation as a real estate developer of the highest quality and reliability standards.